All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the windswept, craggy coast of a remote British Isle comes the thrilling tale of a daring lady and a dangerous knight... bound by the tempests of fate--and the dawning of... Desire Upon her father's death, beautiful, headstrong Lady Clarre knew that she must wed, for the protection of the Isle of Desire w fell to her. Yet when her guardian's choice of prospective husband rode through her castle gates, she felt utterly betrayed. All sinewy muscle and savage steel, Sir Gareth of Wyckmere was t the poet she'd requested but a fearsome knight whose only interest was in war. Legions of robbers had fallen beneath the Hellhound of Wyckmere's sword, and w this bold warrior was certain that he could tame one willful wife. Yet even Gareth could t deter Lady Clare from trying to mold him into her ideal... until their clash of wills ignited a passion that set them both aflame... and a treacherous plot put their lives in deadly peril.
- Author BiographyAmanda Quick, a pseudonym for Jayne Ann Krentz, is a bestselling, award-winning author of contemporary and historical romances. There are over twenty-five million copies of her books in print, including Seduction, Surrender, Scandal, Rendezvous, Ravished, Reckless, Dangerous, Deception, Desire, Mistress, Mystique, Mischief, Affair, With This Ring, and I Thee Wed. She makes her home in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, Frank.
- Author(s)Amanda Quick
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight202 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.