All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfantry men who once ridiculed and scoffed at Desmonds simple faith and refusal to carry a weapon owed their lives to him. In the midst of a fierce firefight on Okinawa that felled approximately 75 men from the 1st Battalion, Private Doss refused to seek cover and carried his stricken comrades to safety one by one. This and other heroic acts earned him the highest hor America can bestow on one of her sonsthe Congressional Medal of Hor.
- Author(s)Frances M. Doss
- PublisherPacific Press Publishing Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNampa, ID
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPacific Press Publishing Association,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.