All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an irresistible collection of cake recipes that are perfect for ending any meal. It includes creamy gateaux, rich and luxurious chocolate creations, sweet and fruity bakes, and a selection of dinner-party showstoppers. The recipes include Pineapple and Ginger Upside-Down Cake, Lemon Roulade with Lemon-Curd Cream, Raspberry and Hazelnut Meringue Cake, White Chocolate Cappucci Gateau, Chocolate Gooey Cake, Rum and Raisin Cheesecake, and Croquembouche. It contains all kinds of ideas for fillings, toppings and sauces, so that you can create a complete dessert. It features more than 250 photographs include step-by-step shots and a picture of every finished dish, making it simple to achieve successful results. Cakes are t just for afteron tea. With an endless choice of sticky, fruity, frosted, creamy or chocolatey delights on offer, this book presents 50 recipes that are ideal for dessert. From the simple and fruity, served with a dollop of cream, to the shamelessly indulgent chocolate-coated creations, there is a cake for every occasion here. Most cakes can be made ahead of time, making them an excellent choice with which to finish a special meal. Stage-by-stage instructions and inspirational photographs make is easy to achieve impressive results, and a handy section on fillings, toppings and sauces provides all the additional tips any dessert-maker needs.
- Author BiographyAnn Nicol is highly qualified to write about baking and cake decorating, both through professional experience and personal love of the subject. A writer and expert on cake baking and decorating for many years, she has worked for a number of leading women's magazines, as well as writing and contributing to many publications. Trained at Westminster College in London, Ann has written many books, as well as food features for women's magazines.
- Author(s)Ann Nicol
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight440 g
- Width219 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.