All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionGIVE NEW LIFE TO OLD FAVORITES BY COMBINING CLASSIC DESSERTS INTO INCREDIBLY INGENIOUS, DOUBLY DELICIOUS DELIGHTS One dessert is good. Two desserts are even better, but a doubly delicious mash-up of both into one all-new concoction is the best! This book's fifty-two inspiring recipes bring a new level of creative fun to your baking, with treats guaranteed to wow everyone at the table, including: * Cinnamon Rolls + Cookies * Cheesecake + Cookie Dough Truffles * Peanut Butter Cups + Brownies * Apple Pie + Butter Cookies * Carrot Cake + Coffee Cake * Spice Cake + Blondies * Brownies + Peppermint Candy * and many more! With step-by-step instructions and gorgeous photos from Dorothy Kern, the mastermind behind the blog Crazy for Crust, it's easy to create all the scrumptious, crowd-pleasing treats in Dessert Mash-Ups.
- Author BiographyDorothy Kern is the founder, writer, photographer, and baker behind the popular dessert blog Crazy for Crust. She started blogging in 2010 to showcase her love of pie but quickly realized she loved baking all sorts of desserts. Her blog evolved into what it is today: a baking site full of delicious desserts that are sometimes crazy, often with a crust, and always served with a slice of life. She lives in Northern California with her husband and daughter. Find her online at crazyforcrust.com.
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note50 color photos
- Weight585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Dorothy Kern
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.