All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.10
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.53
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.08
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.71
About this product
- DescriptionDirect from Italy s best chefs and finest cooks, here are authentic recipes that have been treasured and passed down for generations. Home cooks will want the whole series, so they can create mouthwatering Italian favorites right in their own kitchens. Here are recipes for every course and occasion, to mix and match for delectable dining: sample the fresh basil and tomato pestos in Main Courses ; try your hand at panzanella or sweet oranges tossed with fennel in recipes from Salads. Pasta features dishes with every shape and size of al dente deliciousness, and Breads is a whole North End Italian bakery case in a single volume. Discover mouthwatering Italian vegetarian dishes in Fresh Italian, or, at the other end of the spectrum, dig into Desserts for cookies, tortes, and to-die-for rich Italian sweets. Each recipe is developed and tested in the test kitchens of the Academia Barilla s own cooking Institute, and each easy-to-prepare dish is bursting with the rich, satisfying flavors of Italy.
- Author BiographyAcademia Barilla is the first international center dedicated to the promotion and development of Italian Gastronomic Culture. Committed to maintaining the highest standard of quality, the Academia is noted for its partnerships with renowned chefs. The Academia Barilla's experts in regional culinary traditions are recognized at a national and international level for their knowledge of authentic Italian cuisines and passion for innovation.
- Author(s)Academia Barilla
- PublisherTaunton Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width121 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.