Destination Benchmarkin: Concepts, Practices and Operations by Metin Kozak (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe book considers organization benchmarking - performance evaluation of a particular organization and its departments - and destination benchmarking, which involves all elements such as transport services, airport services, accommodation, leisure and sport, hospitality and local attitudes. The focus is on developing a specific benchmarking methodology that is relevant in the context of international tourism destinations.
- Author Biographyis Professor of Tourism in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey and currently affiliated as a Visiting Professor at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Hong Kong. He holds both Master's and Ph.D. degrees in tourism management. His research focuses on consumer behaviour, benchmarking, destination management and marketing, and Mediterranean tourism. He acts as the co-editor of Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research.
- Author(s)Metin Kozak
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication12/01/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.