All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur world is creaking under the pressure of human greed, including our insatiable appetite for eating meat. A sustainable future must include significant changes to our attitude and behaviour. This book is about how we can live a kinder and simpler life, and the central role that fruit must play in that. Destination Eden presents the nitty gritty of what fruitarianism is really about. The author argues that t only does it mean living a fruit-based diet which avoids deliberate injury or damage to any lifeform, but it also encompasses faith, ethics and a proper stewardship of our planet. This is a gentle, insightful book about developing empathy, understanding the effects our choices have on others, and making appropriate changes to our complex lives.
- Author BiographyMango Wodzak lives in the tropics of the far north of Queensland, Australia, with his partner and fellow long-term fruitarian, Kveta. They share a peaceful, rural lifestyle, gardening amidst the wallabies and kookaburras. In addition to living off their own fruit-producing plants, local fruit growers help furnish them with their daily nutritional needs a veritable smorgasbord of seasonal tropical fruits!
- Author(s)Mango Wodzak
- PublisherVegan Publishers
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationDanvers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVegan Publishers
- Width148 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.