All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionImagine coming of age in a place with every type of abuse possible mental, physical, sexual all from those who should have protected you. Imagine thinking you had overcome the hurts from your past, finding Prince Charming, and birthing your first perfect baby only to push away the love of your life, then hear a doctor prounce a death sentence for that child. Imagine silently facing your own health challenges while trying to keep it together for everyone else. Shellie Nichol didn t just imagine it. She lived it. In Destination: Hope, Shellie shares how she fought through tremendous mental, physical and spiritual pain on the road of life and survived. Yet she didn t just survive, she thrived. And her spirit soared as she found hope and joy on her journey. Invite Shellie along for the ride and Destination: Hope will help you navigate the road of your own life s journey, even when you experience flat tires and sudden detours, hitchhikers and pit stops. Better yet, Shellie will encourage you to enjoy the scenery even as you learn to accept God s grace.
- Author(s)Shellie Nichol
- PublisherClovercroft Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClovercroft Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.