Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionDestination Marketing offers the reader an integrated and comprehensive overview of the key challenges and constraints facing destination marketing organisations (DMOs) and how destination marketing can be planned, implemented and evaluated to achieve successful destination competitiveness. This new second edition has been revised and updated to include: * new slimline 15-chapter structure * new chapters on Destination Competitiveness and Techlogy * new and updated case studies throughout, including emerging markets * new content on social media marketing in destination marketing organisations and sustainable destination marketing * additional online resources for lecturers and students including PowerPoint slides, quizzes and discussion questions. It is written in an engaging style and applies theory to a range of tourism destinations at the consumer, business, national and international level by using topical examples.
- Author BiographySteven Pike is Associate Professor of Marketing at Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Steven spent 20 years working in the tourism industry before completing his PhD in destination marketing in 2002 and is a regular speaker at international tourism conferences.
- Author(s)Steven Pike
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 50 colour tables, 9 black & white halftones, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight952 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.