Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by qbdbooks
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.16Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt on the banks of the meandering Yarra River, Melbourne blends old and new in enchanting and ever-graceful combinations. Historic buildings, charming tramways, gleaming high rises and gently rocking yachts - all these and more are magnificently captured by world rewned photographer Ken Duncan. The result is a wonderful collection of Melbourne's unique living heritage, soaked in light and glorious colour. Destination Melbourne is one of a delightful series of Ken Duncan Mini Books produced to provide a snapshot of Australia's unique scenery.
- PublisherPanographs Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWamberal, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPanographs Publishing Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/04/2017
- Photographs byKen Duncan
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.