All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionA sudden vacation to a tropical isle after a business trip, without regards to corporate protocols, but within easy reach of his BlackBerry: this is what Grant Hawk calls a sudden trip. Yet unlike other sudden trips, here amidst palm trees and crazy tour guides, he re-examines his position; from his unhealthy attachment to his handheld device to the very essence of himself. That sudden feeling of burut, albeit with a dash of sun-burn. Backed by his motley crew, from tales of experimentation to a sudden expedition, he meanders through jungles and hills, towards a destination unkwn.
- Author BiographyBorn in Malaysia but having lived in the United Kingdom and Australia, Jason is neither here nor there; perhaps everywhere. His travels and odd ideas tend to get him into bizarre yet amusing adventures more often than not.
- Author(s)Jason G Anom
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.