All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionThey met on the battlefields of Vicksburg. General Ulysses S. Grant, George Armstrong Custer, and the Rebel Johnny Yuma. Three men united by fate - in a nation divided by war - they were dedicated to freedom, driven to extremes, and destined for greatness. Of the three, Johnny Yuma was the most elusive. A Confederate soldier during the war, he was about to play a key role in Grant's victory for the Union, Lee's surrender at Appomattox, and Custer's deadly campaigns in the West. With a ready finger on the trigger, and a steady aim on both sides of history, his life is the stuff of legend. But the truth has never been told - until w.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Fenady
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.