All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionDestiny of a Dreamer (Book One of The Saga of the Bruadair Clan) Felix Brody is about to begin his Awakening. It all begins one night in a dream, where Felix finds himself on a black sand beach. There, he meets a mysterious girl, named Elear Avierie. Elear explains that she was sent to Felix to tell him the truth about the existence of the Dreamwalkers and the many plains of the Dream Realms. Felix learns that his ability to remain conscious in his dreams is a sign that, he too, is a Dreamwalker. After Felix travels with Elear to the dream realm of Vallisdenebula, it is revealed to Felix that he will play a vital role in leading the final battle against the Nightmarewalkers and their barbaric Nightmare King, Tromluiki. For Felix is destined to discover and wield a weapon of great power, kwn as, the Golden Wheel of Taranis. But before Felix is ready to wield the Golden Wheel, he must train with the Shamans of the Crystal Caves, and he must meet his Spirit Guide in the Realm of the Pueblo. A long journey awaits him. A journey to far off lands and beyond...
- Author BiographyPhillip Jeffrey Marshall was born in Denver, Colorado in September of 1987. He grew up in Colorado, until his family moved to the island of Kauai, in the Hawaiian Isles, when Phillip was 9. On Kauai, Phillip began acting in the community group, Hawaii Children's Theater. His first role was as Tumnus the Faun, in The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. Phillip went on to act and do technical work in over a dozen shows on Kauai. After Phillip turned 14, his family returned to Colorado, and he continued acting in high school productions in Arvada, Colorado. Following graduation, Phillip attended the University of Northern Colorado, where he received a Bachelor's Degree in English, with an emphasis in education and theater. Shortly after graduation, Phillip began writing 'DESTINY OF A DREAMER' (Book One of THE SAGA OF THE BRUADAIR CLAN), in July 2010. In the winter of that year, Phillip's father, Jeffrey Gurn Marshall, fell very ill, and Phillip spent the next several months at the hospital with his father and mother. Jeffrey received a Liver transplant that February, and he began to recover. Phillip finished writing 'DESTINY OF A DREAMER' by his father's bedside. In April of this year, 2011, Phillip's father, Jeffrey, passed on to the next journey, due to internal complications. Phillip dedicated 'DESTINY OF A DREAMER' to his father, and went back to Kauai with his mother to grieve. Mr. Marshall now lives in Denver, Colorado, where he enjoys the beautiful mountain scenery. His hobbies include: hiking, camping, biking, swimming, kayaking, frisbee golfing, and various other outdoor activities. He also enjoys reading with his cat Eva curled up in his lap, going to movies or out on the town with friends, and playing board games like 'Settlers of Catan.' His other hobbies include: painting, cooking, making recycled art, singing, dancing, and acting. Besides his aspirations to bring 'DESTINY OF A DREAMER' and (THE SAGA OF THE BRUADAIR CLAN) to the world, Phillip also wishes to pursue his acting/singing career. And, one day, he hopes to open up a theater of his own, where he will sponsor acting classes, as well as putting on plays and musicals. Phillip's message to his reader's is to believe in the magic of your dreams, believe in the impossible, and open your mind to the realities that lay just beyond the surface. For your dreams are more achievable than you may know...
- Author(s)Phillip Jeffrey Marshall
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.