Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of 12, Elaine was looking forward to a wonderful summer. Instead she lay in a hospital bed with a plaster cast covering her body in an attempt to stop the progressing curve of her spine. She had never heard the word scoliosis until her orthopedic physician diagsed her with a severe curvature of the spine. At that moment her happy, fun filled life would never be the same. As she endures years of medical treatments and surgery, she discovers that her family is crumbling, her best friend casts her aside and the darkness of depression becomes all too overwhelming. With one to turn to for emotional support, she considers suicide. Yet, Elaine's feisty spirit comes alive as she fights to overcome the grip of depression and the prejudices of being different.
- Author BiographyThrough the years, Elaine Jones has written poetry, published a real estate magazine and worked as a legal secretary in Macon, Georgia. She now lives in Thomasville, Georgia with her husband and two Maltese dogs. She hopes to continue writing as her passion grows.
- Author(s)Elaine Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.