All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of the standard history of Guam is intended for general readers and students of the history, politics, and government of the Pacific region. Its narrative spans more than 450 years, beginning with the initial written records of Guam by members of Magellan 1521 expedition and concluding with the impact of the recent global recession on Guam s fragile ecomy.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Rogers taught history and political science at the University of Guam for many years. He now lives in Kailua-Kona, Hawai i.
- Author(s)Robert F. Rogers
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight875 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.