Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAfter surviving an epic battle, an epic betrayal, and a heart-shattering epic loss, Jenevier is still reeling from the devastating pain. Setting the universe back to rights and calming the chaos left in the wake of her dark husband's wrath is all that's keeping her tormented soul from crumbling into tiny, irrecoverable pieces. Ashgard-the land of layer four, home of her youth-she returns there with a glimmer of hope pleading loudly within her heart. If her dearest friend Jezreel yet lives... perhaps it will give her the needed strength to go on. Blissfully, Fate chooses to finally smile upon the tiny Angel of Death when she finds t only her beloved childhood friend alive and well, but her handsome emerald-eyed first love is lying fast asleep in her old feather bed. With Alastyn by her side and Jezreel w happily wed to the elegant Elven Prince, Jenevier lets the immense joy of their long overdue reunion wash over her. Caught up in the euphoria of charmed love and amazing new revelations, she never sees the treacherous onyx-eyed little devil lurking about the ancient trees of Mangladune... until it's too late. Follow Jenevier Olesia Embarr as she continues upon the twisted path that is her magical life in the fourth installment of JK Ensley's A Dance with Destiny, where every curse has a blessing, and every blessing has a curse. As it should be.
- Author BiographyJK Ensley is a native Tennessean by way of Missouri, born there and quickly ushered down South. A product of public school and private college, she spent her early twenties bouncing across the country. Fascinated by rich culture, ancient customs, and thick accents, she is compelled to drink in the many exquisite differences humanity is gifted with. A self-described, happily divorced mother of three with a stressful day job and an uber common minivan, she does little to hide her wicked wit, advanced sarcasm, and extreme shoe addiction. At the core of me, I'm one slightly twisted, pink haired, sword wielding, invisible ninja with a laptop, an imagination, and very little me time. That's just who I am. I'm comfortable in my skin and I love my life. Totally not kidding about the hair, the swords, or the laptop, I might have stretched it just a little with the invisible part.
- Author(s)J K Ensley,Jennifer K Ensley
- PublisherJennifer Ensley
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJennifer Ensley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.