Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tads-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- Description<b>The seventh vel in Cherryh's <i>Foreigner</i> space opera series, a groundbreaking tale of first contact and its consequences...</b> It has been two years since the starship <i>Phoenix</i> left Alpha Station on a rescue mission where over four thousand human spacers were under attack by a hostile alien race. Now, exhausted from their journey, the crew of the <i>Phoenix</i> yearns for home. But when the ship makes the jump into <i>atevi</i> space and contacts Alpha, they learn the worst: that supplies to the station have been cut off; that civil war has broken out on the <i>atevi</i> mainland; that the powerful Western Association has been overthrown; and that Tabini-aiji, Bren Cameron's primary supporter and Ilisidi's grandson and ally, is missing and may be dead. With one left to lead the Western Association, Ilisidi and Bren kw that the survival of their allies lies in their hands. And with the <i>atevi</i> world at war, the only safe landing strip lies on the human colony at Mospheira. Although there are many dangers inherent in bringing a powerful <i>atevi</i> leader such as Ilisidi onto human lands, Bren realizes they have other choice. But even if they safely survive their landing, will Bren and Ilisidi together prove strong eugh to muster the remaining shards of the Western Association and regain control of their planet? The long-running <i>Foreigner </i>series can also be enjoyed by more casual genre readers in sub-trilogy installments. <i>Destroyer </i>is the 7th <i>Foreigner </i>vel, and the 1st book in the third subtrilogy.
- Author Biography<b>C. J. Cherryh </b>planned to write since the age of ten. When she was older, she learned to use a typewriter while triple-majoring in Classics, Latin, and Greek. With more than seventy books to her credit, and the winner of three Hugo Awards, she is one of the most prolific and highly respected authors in the science fiction field. Cherryh was recently named a Damon Knight Memorial Grand Master by the Science Fiction Writers of America. She lives in Washington state. She can be found at cherryh.com.
- Author(s)C. J. Cherryh
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleForeigner Universe Books
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDAW Books
- Weight195 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.