All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHotel interiors need to satisfy the imaginations of their customers and whet the appetite for a return visit or recommendation, and the design that gets the formula right will do as much to prolong the life of the business as the service delivered within the hotel. This book explores in detail 48 of the best recent hotel interior design schemes, featuring projects by leading architects from around the world. The book is divided into three sections embracing newly built and refurbished hotels as well as conversions. Each project includes photographs as well as detailed drawings and plans, where appropriate, as well as informative text describing the design concept and process. A bonus CD contains drawings featured in the book, in both eps and dwg (generic CAD) formats.
- Author BiographyDrew Plunkett was Head of the Department of Interior Design at the Glasgow School of Art and has practiced as an interior designer based in London and Glasgow. He is the author or several books, including Drawing for Interior Design, Construction and Detailing for Interior Design, and Detail in Contemporary Retail Design. Olga Reid has practiced interior design in London, USA, and Russia specialising in exhibitions and public art projects. She also teaches interior architecture at London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Drew Plunkett,Olga Reid
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight1560 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.