Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionDetails, Techlogy, and Form is the third volume in the continuing AsBuilt series, which features formal and material invations in architecture with an emphasis on architectural detailing and the ways that architects and engineers are getting the maximum out what contemporary techlogy can do. The twenty-five projects in the book have been selected from current architecture built in the United States and Canada, including work by architects from abroad collaborating with North American teams. Layouts for each project comprise ten or twelve pages of architectural and technical drawings, diagrams, illustrations, and full-colour photographs of the finished building, as well as work-in-progress material that illustrates fabrication and assembly and an explanatory text
- Author BiographyDavids Killory Architecture was founded in 1987. Our office is a laboratory for the exploration of new materials and technologies as well as the reinterpretation of traditional building types, the potential for landscape to influence architectural form, and the development of architecture responsive to social change. Our interest in affordable housing extends beyond its value as a rewarding civic practice to its potential to open up possibilities for social and formal innovation.
- Author(s)Christine Killory
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1356 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.