All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed volume provides methods and techniques for detection after blotting. Chapters guide readers through a number of variations on the theme of protein transfer to solid support followed by detection, presenting adaptations of traditional techniques, and original methods of protein blotting. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and authoritative, Detection of Blotted Proteins: Methods and Protocols presents numerous techniques based on the Western blot, providing detailed, readily reproducible methods, tips, and alternatives directly and easily transferable to the laboratory setting.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/07/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1314
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1009 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBiji T. Kurien,R. Hal Scofield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.