All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the deterrence of cyber attacks is one of the most important issues facing the United States and other nations, the application of deterrence theory to the cyber realm is problematic. This study introduces cyber warfare and reviews the challenges associated with deterring cyber attacks, offering key recommendations to aid the deterrence of major cyber attacks.
- Author BiographyBrian M. Mazanec, PhD, is an Adjunct Professor at George Mason University and a senior defence analyst with the U.S. government. Brian's academic research has been published in numerous journals, presented at international conferences, and used as part of the curriculum in the United States Army War College's Department of Military Strategy, Planning and Operations. Bradley A. Thayer, PhD, is a Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Iceland. His research encompasses a broad range of professional interests in the fields of International Relations Theory and International Security.
- Author(s)Bradley A. Thayer,Brian M. Mazanec
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight284 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.