All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReplenish, refresh, and revive your body with Dr. Baker's breakthrough program found in Detoxification and Healing Reviews from the first edition. ' Detoxification and Healing is at the leading edge of its field ...destined, I believe, to move into the mainstream of medical practice treating toxins and their link to immulogy and neurobiology ...a pioneering opus of great importance' - Charles Lee Remington, Lecturer and Professor Emeritus in Biology and Environmental Studies, Yale University. 'Dr. Sidney Baker begins the journey of understanding preventive medicine by introducing us to detoxification and healing ...foreshadows an era of looking at health as a balance of internal and external chemistries, signals, and systems' - Lloyd R. Saberski, M.D., Director, Yale University Center for Pain Management, and Associate Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine.Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food with the natural detox program found in Dr. Sidney MacDonald Baker's bestselling Detoxification and Healing . Updated to prescribe simple, step-by-step treatments to alleviate your ailments, Dr. Baker arms you with immediate actions to take to start cleansing your body of harmful toxins ...today! The new and revised edition of Detoxification and Healing features: detailed information on medications, vitamins, and mineral supplements, including exact dosages and frequency; frequently misdiagsed food allergies and drug reactions; new information on gluten allergies, mercury poisoning, and the harmful effects of aluminum; and much more. Sidney MacDonald Baker, M.D., is a practicing physician, board-certified in obstetrics and pediatrics, with a special interest in the environmental and biochemical aspects of the chronic health problems of children and adults.
- Author BiographyDr. Sidney MacDonald Baker is a practicing physician, board-certified in obstetrics and pediatrics. He has taught at Yale Medical School and Southern Connecticut State University.
- Author(s)Sidney MacDonald Baker
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleNTC Keats - Health
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byJeffrey Bland
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.