Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, James Robson provides a foundational analysis of the Hebrew text of Deuteromy 1-11. Distinguished by the detailed yet comprehensive attention paid to the Hebrew text, Deuteromy 1-11 is a convenient pedagogical and reference tool that explains the form and syntax of the biblical text, offers guidance for deciding between competing semantic analyses, engages important text-critical debates, and addresses questions relating to the Hebrew text that are frequently overlooked or igred by standard commentaries. Beyond serving as a succinct and accessible analytic key, Deuteromy 1-11 also reflects the most recent advances in scholarship on Hebrew grammar and linguistics. By filling the gap between popular and technical commentaries, the handbook becomes an indispensable tool for anyone committed to a deep reading of the biblical text.
- Author BiographyJames E. Robson is Senior Tutor and Tutor in Hebrew and Old Testament, Wycliffe Hall, Oxford.
- Author(s)James E. Robson
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.