All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionApplies the message of Deuteromy to Christians today, showing that obedience is a response of love to God who first loved us.
- Author BiographyAjith Fernando (ThM, Fuller Theological Seminary) is the teaching director of Youth for Christ in Sri Lanka after serving as the ministry's national director for thirty-five years. He and his wife, Nelun, are active in a church ministering primarily to the urban poor, and his ministry includes counseling and mentoring younger staff and pastors. He is the author of seventeen books published in nineteen languages. Ajith lives in Colombo, Sri Lanka, with his wife, and they have two adult children and two grandchildren. R. Kent Hughes (DMin, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is senior pastor emeritus of College Church in Wheaton, Illinois, and visiting professor of practical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hughes is also a founder of the Charles Simeon Trust, which conducts expository preaching conferences throughout North America and worldwide. He serves as the series editor for the Preaching the Word commentary series and is the author or coauthor of many books. He and his wife, Barbara, live in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and have four children and an ever-increasing number of grandchildren.
- Author(s)Ajith Fernando
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePreaching the Word
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Series Edited byR. Kent Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.