Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, a veritable encyclopaedia, is the result of an exceptional job presenting members of the Luftwaffe 1935-1945 for the first time and in full uniform and equipment. Having gathered an impressive collection of original pieces, including service uniforms and flying equipment, the author ensures the experience of these men shines through in this book. Each object is photographed in high quality colour with incredible attention to detail and captions provided for each. With over 150 colour photos, including some published for the first time, the book is divided into four parts. As a bonus, the book ends with a discussion of these men using their gear, including telling the story of a pilot through his awards, documents and personal effects. An essential book for historians of World War II, passionate collectors, librarians and archivists.
- Author(s)Gustavo Cano,Santiago Guillen
- PublisherEditions Heimdal
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBayeux
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Heimdal
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.