All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIf your assailant uses his body as a weapon to harm you, your best defence is to take that weapon away from him by destroying it one limb, joint or vital organ at a time. This is your guide to doing exactly that. Sifu Noah Knapp details dozens of ways to disrupt the function and structural integrity of the human body as a means to escaping a deadly assault. Rather than relying on pain to stop an attacker, the kung fu destructions found in this book focus on disabling your assailant so he literally cant continue assaulting you. You will learn destructions that work against the arms, legs, head, neck and core as well as key principles for applying these devastating skills. Sifu Knapp also explains the finer points of defensive movements (reaction and return strikes) and offensive movements (ripping, capturing and conquering) plus grappling and striking options that work against all areas of the body. This is a complete course in the powerful destruction attacks of this ancient martial art.
- Author BiographySifu Noah Knapp has over 24 years experience in the martial arts. He has a third degree black sash in Northern Drunken Style Kung Fu as well as training in Kenpo, Karate, Aikido, Kali, Silat & Tai Chi. He is a second generation instructor at his family's kung fu school as well as an instructor for the STAR martial arts program.
- Author(s)Noah Knapp
- PublisherTurtle Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationWethersfield, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtle Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.