Developing Change Leaders: The Principles and Practices of Change Leadership Development by Paul Aitken, Malcolm Higgs (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by careerativity
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
- AU $33.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImplementing change is a major business challenge. Is your leadership up to the task? With change initiatives failing so frequently despite many books on the market addressing separately the topics of leadership and change management, Developing Change Leaders tackles in one concise volume the all-important question of how to develop effective change leaders who make a difference to organizational life. Providing the detailed practical guidance, frameworks and tools that competing titles lack, this how-to book will help you address the challenges of change and develop your own interventions. Based on the authors' real-life experience of designing development programmes and coaching individual change leaders, Developing Change Leaders will help you to assess your readiness for leading change and develop the necessary skills to make change successful. Considering the essential background theory, including the contemporary context of change leadership and broader organizational considerations which impact on change leadership capability, the book concludes with an overarching framework for use and adaptation by those responsible for developing change leaders. Combining academic prowess and industry consultancy experience, Paul Aitken and Malcolm Higgs are the ideal experts to translate academic theory into leadership and human resource practice.
- Author BiographyProfessor of HR Management and Organisation Behaviour at Southampton University School of Management. Prior to this appointment Malcolm was the Director of the School of Leadership, Change and HR and Research Director of Henley Management College.He remains a Visiting Professor at Henley Management College. He moved to Henley from a role as Principal Partner in Towers Perrin's International Human Resource Management practice. In this role he was responsible for Organisation Change and Management Development, Assessment, Leadership Development and Training projects for clients and for developing programmes and strategies for human resource and change management. In addition he was responsible for the firm's International leadership development practice.
- Author(s)Malcolm Higgs,Paul Aitken
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.71Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.