All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionRegional ecomic organizations of developing countries have a mixed record of success. The author examines national decisions, regional institutions and selected cases using a cognitive framing model in order to better understand the reasons behind their failures and successes. Case studies are included on Chile (Andean Pact), Nigeria (ECOWAS) and the Philippines (ASEAN). This study will interest researchers and graduate-level students of regional ecomic integration, political ecomy of developing countries, as well as specialists in Latin America, West Africa, and Southeast Asia.
- Author BiographyM. LEANN BROWN teaches in the Department of Political Science at the University of Florida. She studies regional integration efforts among advanced industrial and developing countries and European Community policymaking. Professor Brown formerly served as Program Coordinator for the International Studies Association.
- Author(s)M.Leann Brown
- Date of Publication22/11/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.