Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in two parts, this book firstly introduces core considerations in ESP course development drawing on examples from a wide range of ESP and EAP courses. Secondly four case studies show how experienced ESP teachers and course developers went about developing courses to meet the needs of their particular learners.
- Author BiographyHELEN BASTURKMEN lectures at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. She has taught ESL and worked in teacher education in UK, Turkey and the Middle East and served as assistant editor of Language Teaching Research. She is author of Options and Ideas in English for Specific Purposes.
- Author(s)Helen Basturkmen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.