All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first published study of the political negotiations in Ireland in 1992. Based on interviews with many of the participants and on unprecedented access to the confidential talks documents, it documents in lively and readable fashion the important events in this early but crucial stage of the Irish peace process, highlighting the significance of these early talks as a vital precursor to the Good Friday Agreement of 1998. It will appeal to analysts, academics, politicians, students, and more broadly to all those interest in Irish political affairs.
- Author BiographyDAVID BLOOMFIELD is a Lecturer at the Department of Peace Studies, Bradford University. He is the author of Political Dialogue in Northern Ireland: The Brooke Initiative 1989-92 and Peacemaking Strategies in Northern Ireland: Developing Complementarity in Conflict Management. During the 1980s he was a trainer and practitioner of conflict resolution in his native Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)David Bloomfield
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/01/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.