All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe quality of students' learning experiences is a critical concern for all higher education institutions. With the assistance of modern techlogical advances, educational establishments have the capability to better understand the strengths and weaknesses of their learning programs. Developing Effective Educational Experiences through Learning Analytics is a pivotal reference source that focuses on the adoption of data mining and analysis techniques in academic institutions, examining how this collected information is utilized to improve the outcome of student learning. Highlighting the relevance of data analytics to current educational practices, this book is ideally designed for researchers, practitioners, and professionals actively involved in higher education settings.
- Author BiographyMark Anderson, Edge Hill University, UK. Collette Gavan, Edge Hill University, UK.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Educational Marketing, Administration, and Leadership
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCollette Gavan,Mark Anderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.