All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping your own glazes can be tricky and success is dependent on many factors. In this book, ceramicist Greg Daly aims to demystify the process with practical advice and complete, step-by-step instructions. He covers all the essentials, from planning your recipes and recording results to mixing glazes and finding the correct firing temperature. This hands-on technical guidance is supported with helpful how-to images and example tests and recipes. For any potter beginning to experiment with fired colour, texture and decoration in their work, Developing Glazes is an essential reference, revealing workable, exciting methods for achieving the glaze results you want.
- Author BiographyGreg Daly is an Australian ceramic artist of international standing, with works held in over 70 galleries and museums worldwide, as well as 75 solo exhibitions to his name. He is a member of the International Academy of Ceramics in Geneva and a lecturer for the Ceramics Workshop at the Australian National University in Canberra. An acclaimed teacher, he has presented over 150 ceramics workshops and lectures around the world, and has previously written two books, Glazes and Glazing Techniques and Lustre.
- Author(s)Greg Daly
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleNew Ceramics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.