Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionA series of seven photocopiable activity books - one for each year of primary school. The books follow the proven, successful Developings formula and provide a wealth of activities to support the teaching of history in the Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. History fires pupils' curiosity about the past in Britain and the wider world. Through the activities in this series, pupils consider how the past influences the present, what past societies were like, how these societies organised their politics, and what beliefs and cultures influenced people's actions. The aim of the series is to develop children's sense of identity through learning about the development of Britain, Europe and the world. It introduces pupils to what is involved in understanding and interpreting the past. Children find evidence, weigh it up and draw their own conclusions, and in doing so they develop skills in research, sifting through evidence, and arguing for their own point of view.
- Author BiographyJane Shuter is a history graduate, a former teacher, marker of GCSE history papers, and currently an author and editor of history books for children. She has written over 100 history titles for a variety of publishers. Rhona Whiteford is a teacher and author of more than 60 teachers' and pupils' resource books on history, English, art and science. Anita Loughrey is a Key Stage 2 teacher with a special interest in history. She is a published playwright and an established author of teaching resources.
- Author(s)Jane Shuter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/12/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteBlack and white line artwork
- Weight274 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.