All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we help children to develop their working memory? The memory demands in the classroom for children are high; they are constantly bombarded by new kwledge in multiple topic areas, given series of instructions to complete and expected to both learn and demonstrate their mastery of kwledge and skills on a daily basis. Developing Memory Skills in the Primary Classroom is a highly practical book that contains all the guidance and resources a school needs to boost their pupils' working memory. Proven to have a positive impact on pupils, this tried and tested complete programme combines teaching pupils memory strategies with opportunities to practice those strategies within a small group, the classroom and at home. The resources provided by this book include: * a variety of photocopiable games and activities * extensive teaching tes * a range of sample letters to parents/carers * essential information sheets * bespoke baseline assessment tools * a detailed programme that can be run by a teaching assistant under the guidance of the SENCo. This text provides a clear link between working in the classroom and with parents in the home, making it a one-stop resource for any teacher, SENCo, teaching assistant or parent wanting to help children develop their working memory.
- Author BiographyGill Davies is a practising teacher and SENCo. She is a Leading SENCo for Nasen delivering their training on using a whole school approach to improving access, participation and achievement.
- Author(s)Gill Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white tables
- Weight432 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.