All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide is invaluable to those just starting out with GIS development but will also benefit GIS professionals wishing to expand their development skills to include mobile apps.
- Author BiographyMatthew Sheehan is the founder and principal of WebMapSolutions (http://www.webmapsolutions.com/). He has over 20 years of experience working with both Esri and open source GIS technologies. Much of his current focus is on helping to expand the understanding and use of GIS. Using web technology, he is working with his technical team to build flexible ArcGIS solutions that can be integrated with existing enterprise systems. Disconnected use of GIS in the browser is a key part of this work. Matthew has a bachelor's degree in geography from University of London and a master's degree in Applied GIS from the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Matthew Sheehan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.