All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhile sales negotiation is traditionally considered a formal process conducted by teams of buyers and sellers, this handy reference recognizes that negotiating strategies and techniques are actually required in many instances in day-to-day selling activities as well, and provides advice geared to the salesperson's specific daily needs. The chapters present material in a factual, step-by-step manner so it is easy to assimilate. The work commences with an overview of the role and importance of skillful negotiation strategy in sales, provides insight into the buyer's perspective, and treats the strategic and psychological aspects of the interaction. It then focuses on the negotiation tactics which are essential for the effective preparation, application, and closing of a sale. While these concepts and skills are recognized as part of the formal negotiation process, Stumm argues that most sales negotiations occur instead in daily informal conversations and presentations, and he shows the reader how to recognize and use these situations for negotiating advantages.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. STUMM has 20 years of sales management experience and was instrumental in founding the sales consulting and training firm of Barnes McHugh Company.
- Author(s)D.A. Stumm
- Date of Publication20/10/1987
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.