All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidance is aimed at senior managers and safety professionals within organisations that wish to develop performance indicators to give improved assurance that major hazard risks are under control. Although primarily aimed at major hazard organisations, the generic model for establishing a performance measurement system described in this guide can equally be applied to other enterprises requiring a high level of assurance that systems and procedures continue to operate as intended. The guide describes a six-stage process which can be adopted by organisations wishing to implement a programme of performance monitoring for process safety risks.
- Author(s)Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- PublisherHSE Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleHealth and Safety Guidance
- Series Part/Volume NumberHSG254
- Place of PublicationMerseyside
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHSE Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.