All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines approaches to teaching students making the transition from 'advanced' or 'superior' proficiency in a foreign language to 'near-native' ability, a level which has been much neglected in the professional literature.
- Author BiographyBetty Lou Leaver is Senior Specialist in Curriculum and Faculty Development at the American Councils for International Education and Fellow at the National Foreign Language Center. Boris Shekhtman is President of the Specialized Language Training Center and Lecturer in the Department of Modern Languages at Howard University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBetty Lou Leaver,Boris Shekhtman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.