All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of a series of seven photocopiable science activity books for primary schools and home study. The books provide activities to support the teaching of science in the Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. The activities are designed to develop children's skills in scientific investigation and to encourage them to use those skills in furthering their kwledge and understanding. The activities are presented in a way which stimulates children's interest and enthusiasm in the world around them, and which links scientific principles to everyday observations and phemena.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is a best-selling author, an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector. Working in collaboration with Ray Barker, she wrote the entire Developing Literacy series.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/11/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age8-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.