All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecuring sponsorship deals in sport is more important than ever, but it also presents numerous challenges during difficult financial times. Readers of this revised fourth edition of Developing Successful Sport Sponsorship Plans will learn how to overcome the challenges of securing quality sponsorship agreements. Internationally acclaimed author David K Stotlar guides readers in a step-by-step, sequential process of how to build a quality sponsorship proposal that ensures success. Most of the following chapters also include worksheets that will assist readers in constructing a sponsorship proposal: Understanding Sport Sponsorship; Prospecting for Sponsors; Identifying Sponsor Needs; Olympic Sponsorship Opportunities; Individual Athlete Sponsorships; Financial Implications; Developing Successful Sport Sponsorship Proposals; Securing Sponsorship Agreements. The intent of the book is simple: to provide a workbook that assists readers in creating a sponsorship proposal through well-defined, industry-proven protocol and following that up by securing and managing sponsorship agreements.
- Author(s)David K. Stotlar
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Weight262 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.