Developing Swimmers: A Comprehensive Programme for Identifying, Training, and Coaching Excellence by Michael Brooks (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.99+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by backno67
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalent, skill and a passion to compete, these are the characteristics that define elite-level swimmers. As the sport's best coaches kw, even the most gifted of athletes won't develop these traits without a plan and one that recognises talent, develops skills and nurtures success. Developing Swimmers is the only book to offer a comprehensive, long-term plan beginning at an age-group level. Rewned coach Michael Brooks shares the insights, secrets and strategies that have transformed his athletes and swim teams from vice competitors to distinguished champions.
- Author BiographyMichael Brooks is a veteran of more than 20 years of year-round club, high school, summer league and country club swim coaching. He coaches swimmers ages 8 to 18 so that he can keep the beginning, middle and end of swimmer development in mind at all times.
- Author(s)Michael Brooks
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 82 black & white halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.