All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Your Leadership in the Early Years provides an ideal supporting textbook for Childhood Studies leadership modules and NPQICL courses. Developing Your Leadership in the Early Years is the essential handbook for all professionals who are working to become leaders and managers for services that support young children and their families (including childcare, education, health and family support). The authors draw on their own experiences in education and the public services sector to deliver this user-friendly guide.Chapters of this title include: the relationship between leadership and management; new paradigms in early years leadership; multi-agency working; leadership challenges for the early years; developing your own leadership skills; mentoring and supporting your team; and, leadership and careers. The content supports leadership development for those with or without line-management responsibilities within multi-agency and partnership working. Through audits, checklists and case studies this book will help you assess your own needs and those of others. Developing Your Leadership in the Early Years is ideal as a supporting textbook for Childhood Studies leadership modules and NPQICL courses. It is informed by experience and research from a range of professional perspectives, and relates these to current practices and expectations.
- Author BiographyMary Briggs is Associate Professor at the Institute of Education, University of Warwick. Ian Briggs is Senior Fellow at the Institute of Local Government Studies, University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Ian Briggs,Mary Briggs
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note4 bw illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.