All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionA special book designed to help youth track club coaches with becoming a better track and field coach. You have found your personal mentor in Track and Field Training. Gain or expand your kwledge utilizing Coach Steve Silvey's many years of track and field coaching experience. Coach Silvey has produced numerous Olympians and World Championship performers and medalists. This is his finest and largest book ever produced with over 293 pages of important coaching information and 22 weeks of sample workouts. Let Coach Steve Silvey share his coaching secrets that have produced many national championship teams and athletes. This book comes with a detailed training for all events areas and numerous articles on track, nutrition & much more.
- Author BiographyCoach Steve Silvey was the Zambia Olympic Track & Field Coach for the 1992 & 1996 Games. 15 of Coach Silvey's former athletes have won Olympic Medals and 18 have won World Track & Field Championship medals. Coach Silvey has also been was part of 28 National TEAM Championships while coaching at The University of Arkansas & Blinn College. Coach Silvey has also been part of 26 Conference Championships in the SEC, PAC-10 & Big-12 and while coaching at the Texas Tech University, University of Oregon, University of Arkansas, Blinn College & Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Coach Steve Silvey
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.