All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated with new interviews and inspiring images, the 2nd edition of Developing a Fashion Collection covers everything the fashion student needs to kw before designing their own collections. Developing a Fashion Collection focuses on the process of designing a collection, and explores different types of research, fabric sourcing, the key roles within a design team and the many sources of inspiration available to designers. Different market levels from ready-to-wear to online shopping are covered in-depth, and are given real-world context through insightful interviews with practising contemporary designers. Collections for niche markets, including knitwear, childrenswear and footwear are also discussed. The 2nd edition of Developing a Fashion Collection features interviews with high-profile international contemporary fashion designers, including Sister by Sibling, Holly Fulton, Todd Lynn, thefuturelaboratory, People Tree, Leutton Postle and Insley & Nash.
- Author BiographyElinor Renfrew is Associate Head of the Design School and Director for Fashion at Kingston University, UK and a member of the Graduate Fashion Week and British Fashion Council Steering Committees. Colin Renfrew is Pro Vice Chancellor Dean at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Colin Renfrew,Elinor Renfrew
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleBasics Fashion Design
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.