All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionWant to make the most of your talent for science? This practical guide for students, postdoctorates and professors offers a unique stepwise approach to help you develop your expertise and become a more productive scientist. Covering topics from giving presentations and writing effectively to prioritising your workload, it provides guidance to enhance your skills and combine them with those of others to your mutual benefit. Learn how to maintain your passion for science, inspire others to develop their abilities and motivate yourself to plan effectively, focus on your goals and even optimise funding opportunities. With numerous valuable tips, real-life stories, vel questionnaires and exercises for self-reflection, this must-read guide provides everything you need to take responsibility for your own personal and professional development.
- Author BiographyRitsert C. Jansen is Professor of Bioinformatics and Head of the Bioinformatics Centre at the University of Groningen. He has a successful career in the sciences and extensive experience as a trainer on career and personal development courses.
- Author(s)Ritsert C. Jansen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.