All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this repackaged bestseller John Maxwell examines the differences between leadership styles, outlines principles for inspiring, motivating, and influencing others. These principles can be used in any organization to foster integrity and self-discipline and bring a positive change. Developing the Leader Within You also allows readers to examine how to be effective in the highest calling of leadership by understanding the five characteristics that set leader managers apart from run-of-the-mill managers. In this John Maxwell classic, he shows readers how to develop the vision, value, influence, and motivation required of successful leaders.
- Author(s)John C. Maxwell
- PublisherRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.