All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands on exploration of the Google+ platform walks through the full offering of Google+ APIs. Developing with Google+ takes a common sense, sequential approach to learning Google+. It focuses on concrete examples of integrating existing websites with Google+ as well as building social applications upon this new platform. In this book you will: * Make the most of social widgets like the +1 Button and the Sharebox * Register applications to gain access to the Google+ APIs * Access public data directly over RESTful web services * Use OAuth to gain access to access user specific data * Learn about the available client libraries * Build a small social application that integrates deeply with Google+ Whether you're new to web design or an experienced application developer, you'll learn everything you need to get started integrating Google+ into your new and existing projects.
- Author BiographyJennifer works in Developer Relations on social products at Google. Previously she has worked in a wide variety of software engineering roles from robotics at NASA to the architect of a social media startup. She is passionate about writing and education, especially on the subjects of technology and science.
- Author(s)Jennifer Murphy
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.