All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe aims of and motives for development cooperation have changed significantly in recent times. Besides pursuing short- and longer-term objectives in their own ecomic, foreign policy and other interests, dors usually have a recognisable and genuine interest in assisting countries in their processes of development.
- Author BiographyStephan Klingebiel is Head of Bi and Multilateral Development Cooperation at the German Development Institute. From 2007 to 2011 he was director of KfW Development Bank office in Rwanda. His research and university teaching focuses on political economy of aid, aid & development effectiveness, political economy and governance issues in sub-Saharan Africa, and crisis prevention and conflict management.
- Author(s)Stephan Klingebiel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.