All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment is t merely a question of project-based interventions, or of quantifiable inputs and outputs, but rather is a complex process of negotiation over meanings, values, and social goals within the sphere of public action. This collection includes in-depth accounts by academics and development managers that range from civil society organisations in Brazil to NGO workers in Egypt, government departments in Tanzania and Poland, dor agencies in Bangladesh, and black feminist activists in the United Kingdom.
- Author BiographyTina Wallace has worked in development, as an academic, practitioner and activist for over 35 years and has conducted reviews with the major NGOs including Oxfam, ActionAid, WaterAid, Amnesty International, as well as IIED and the UK's Department for International Development.
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Weight463 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDeborah Eade,Hazel J. Johnson,Tina Wallace,Tom Hewitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.