All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe development control and planning law system of the United Kingdom is one of the most comprehensive and detailed in the world. Development control is one of the most significant matters concerning anyone involved in the development of land, and an understanding of the legislation and enforcement of these powers is essential to the success of any development project. This book is the fourth edition of a highly regarded work widely used by students and practitioners of real estate management, development, surveying, valuation, planning and law. Written by two experienced experts on law and the UK planning system, Development and Planning Law is essential reading for anyone involved in building and construction, surveying, planning and development, and who needs to kw the law as it relates to their everyday professional practice. It has been extensively updated to reflect the most recent legal developments, including the 2011 Localism Act.
- Author BiographyBarry Denyer-Green, LLM, PhD, FRICS, Barrister of the Middle Temple, is the author of Compulsory Purchase and Compensation and the co-author of Law of Commons and Town and Village Greens. Navjit Ubhi, LLB (Hons), Barrister of the Middle Temple, is the co-author of Law of Commons and Town and Village Greens.
- Author(s)Barry Denyer-Green,Navjit Ubhi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEstates Gazette Ltd
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.